GEE’S BELIEFS AND VALUES
Making a difference from my little corner of the world.
I believe in supporting causes and organisations that prioritise sustainability in the environment and mental health awareness. These aspects have become an important part of my practice, and I do my best to aid these causes throughout my work.
Eco-Friendliness and the Environment
Ways Frannie Gee Illustration strives to be as eco-friendly as possible:
- re-using material for artworks
- making use of recyclable packaging where possible
- re-using recyclable material for packaging (if any of the packages contain any bubble wrap or plastic, rest assured that this is all material that has been recycled from previous packaging, so it would be great if this is continued to be recycled or reused
- illustrating digitally where possible, to avoid any unnecessary waste
- re-using paper scraps to make new paper
- disposing of old or used art products in specific waste bins (your local art shop would probably provide a way of doing this in-store)printing on recycled paper
Charities and NGOs I support
Mental Health Awareness has recently played a big part in my personal and artistic growth.
I feel that currently, the best way I can help is to do what I do best, and that is, draw. During the past year, I’ve been working with Richmond Foundation, a Maltese NGO focused on providing free mental health services to those who need them. Together, we’ve created Olli, a kind and gentle soul, who has become the face of Richmond’s marketing. You can have a look at some of the work I’ve done here.